Personal Care Services
Midland Health Care Services, Inc. has trained caregivers, CNA’s and home health aides who provide personal care to clients at home. Schedules are flexible as well as services are. We deliver personalized assistance responding to the unique care requirements of a client. These include:
- Personal hygiene assistance – support with bathing, dressing, toileting, etc.
- Nutrition assistance and supervision – meal preparation and planning
- Ambulation – mobility support for clients in using walkers, wheelchairs and/or canes
- Activities and Recreation – support for light exercise routines, playing board games and cards, etc.
- Medication Reminders
- Running Errands
- Grocery Shopping
- Accompanied Transportation – to and from doctors appointments and/or social engagements
- Light Housework
Please call in to ask about availability of personal care services in your area. We can be reached at 832-886-4539.